Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Photo Albums from Bravenet.com

Monday, June 28, 2004

Counting Down

We are trying to enjoy our last days in Colorado. We went water skiing today at Highline lake a very small lake but one large enough to have fun on. Angie was able to get up on the first try on only one ski (cool chick!) Especially when the boat was not as fast as it should be for water skiing.
Our friend Vicki, bless her heart, was so excited to take us out to water ski for the last time here in Colorado. With the sun shinning and the water rippling with enjoyment, we had a blast!
We hope we will be able to come back to Colorado for my clinical rounds and it may just happen. There are many whom are willing to take me under their wing and train me to be the best physician I can possibly be. They are the ones who have encouraged me to become the physician I would like to be--compassionate, caring and above all understanding. Understanding to the needs that every individual desires.
All of our friends are here and it will be hard to leave, but there is a great adventure awaiting. . . one that will instill everlasting memories upon our future generation-- my children.
Let's hope that all will be good for us and that everyone on this adventure will gain some insight to the wonders of life.
Thanks for taking the time to peruse my site and become a part of our life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home