Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Photo Albums from Bravenet.com

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Busy, Busy, Busy

We have had little time to relax here. Although our pictures may impress otherwise Angie and I have had very little time to just 'hang-out'. I know you all probably feel very sorry for us (I hear the violins as I write) but it has really been mush more difficult here than the pictures lead everyone to believe. We have been to the Capital City, Philipsburg everyday since we arrived which makes over two weeks. It gets old driving to the Capital City to get everything and having to deal with constant traffic jams and really insane drivers--not to mention the heat and humidity (did I mention the HEAT and the HUMIDITY?) Damn, it's HOT and Humid!! The heat doesn't relent this time of year. Anyway, I am getting rather excited to get school going so I do not have to go, go , go. Who would have thought Medical School would provide a break?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home