Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Photo Albums from Bravenet.com

Saturday, January 29, 2005

The Second Semester is in Full Swing

Sorry I haven't written much lately. This Blog will be short until I can find some time to write more.
The second semester has been a wake up call for everyone--me, Angie, Jace and Adam. The volume is twice as much and the material has gotten harder. There is almost no time to enjoy my family for hours on end. I usually have to study all weekend because I don't really study during the weekday evenings--mostly because I want to spend that time with my family. Also it does get old having to study all the time. I love the part of Med school that is learning not the part of "Volumizing". How much information can a student absorb just long enough to puke it back up on a test? Good question. Any answers?
On another note, Angie and I are going to go run on the beach right now so I can get my blood moving before I settle into that all too familiar 90 degree flexion at the hip (sitting in a chair studying). So I wish all a good Winter day and I will write again soon with more of the details of the happenings here.
Regards, Jim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home