Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Photo Albums from Bravenet.com

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Anatomy Test Results Are In

Well the class did interestingly? The class percentage average was a 72% and that was out of 160 students. Remember 70% is passing. Ooouucchhh!! I thought everyone would do much better. In fact I thought the average would be higher for anatomy than biochemistry, but then what do I know (Remember the average for Biochem was approx. 80%)
Well I feel really good because I ended up with a 96% and it happened to be the highest grade in the class. HOLY SHIT!!!!!! If you only could have seen my face when I saw that grade! I never in my whole life, even for one minute thought that I would ever do that. I remember looking for my personal grade code and I couldn't find it, but then I looked at the top of the list and there it was, my personal grade code at the top of the list. Let me repeat myself, "HOLY SHIT!!!!" I kept looking and looking at that grade and my number, and when it sunk in I about initiated an anxiety attack. My heart rate got faster and faster, my skin started to flush and sweat and a rush of adrenaline started coursing through my veins. I really had to stop and consciously take a deep breath or I would have probably passed out.
Well all I can really say is thanks to my family for all the support but especially my wife Angie. She let me study all weekend; of course I spent time with the family, but I was really able to focus on the enourmous amount of material (well the Mountain Dew really helped also) because Angie took the kids pretty much all day both Saturday and Sunday. I can't thank her enough!!!! The kids also were very supportive and let me study, but they did kept asking, "Why do you have to study so much?". Everyone was really good to me about my need to study. They deserve just as much credit if not more. Angie does all the cleaning, laundry, most of the cooking and taking care of the kids--a job that is much more tough and demanding than studying all weekend!!!! I mean that without a doubt!!

1 Comments:

At Sun Sep 26, 09:43:00 PM AST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't know why you are so surprised?!? What has everyone been telling you all your life? One more time with feeling and please listen up, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING, YOU ARE AN INTELLEGENT PERSON, YA JUST HAVE TO DECIDE FOR YOURSELF TO GO AHEAD AND DO IT!
mOm PS Congratulations!!!!!!! Smarty Pants

 

Post a Comment

<< Home