Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Photo Albums from Bravenet.com

Monday, September 20, 2004

Wait 'Till the High Noon Hour

The first Anatomy/Embryology Exam Today. With 144 student plus about 15 repeaters our grades won't be posted after our exam for probably about 1 week--lots to grade. At least it's not like the MCAT where I had to wait 6 weeks.
So I will post after the exam to keep a log of how I felt and inform those whom are of interest. Was that correct English? (Whom or who?) Who knows?!
I have also thought of posting a "Question of the Day" sort of thing relating to anatomy, embryology and biochemistry. What does everyone think?
Au revior, mon frere's.

1 Comments:

At Sun Sep 26, 09:37:00 PM AST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

To those who are interested. If you want to use whom, it would be; and inform whomever is interested. Also, Jimmyboy, the way you have it written now, states that you will only answer those people that you find interesting.
Couldn't resist because you are so wonderful at descriptive writing and I enjoy every journey through, around and over the body. . . unless I have just eaten
mOm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home