Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Photo Albums from Bravenet.com

Thursday, October 21, 2004

A Neat Thing

I have been working very hard on my cadaver dissection and it has come to pay off. I was surprized when my professor called me an artist when it comes to my dissections and even more surprized when I was asked to be a TA for next semester. This after only half of the semester is over. I was flattered and shocked. I have been meticulously dissecting the cadaver for selfish reasons and that is to thoroughly understand the three dimentional relationship of all the structures in the human body--it imbeds the structures deep within my mind making it hard to forget. And the TA thing is just a side thing I wasn't even thinking about.
It was weird today, though, when I was allowed to be in the dissection lab when the professors were working with tagging structures and everyone else was asked to leave. It made me feel honored, but also uncomfortable with all the other students that I saw walking in and getting asked to leave so the professors could finish. I hope I don't create more enemies by this happening. One student even asked, "How did you get the special pass" to be in the room while the professors were tagging. I didn't say anything and just smiled. I didn't know what to say.
Well I thought I would make note of this happening.

1 Comments:

At Thu Oct 21, 09:49:00 PM AST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Waaaazyyyyyyy cool!

Yo bro

 

Post a Comment

<< Home